Wednesday 15 December 2010

Blah! is moving on. Come visit Celluloid Zombie!

There comes a time in every blogger’s life when they decide to make that fateful move from WordPress.com to a self-hosted site of their own. For me, that time has come. I’m packing up my things and moving to a bigger house. Blah! will now be quietly placed in the Elderly Blog Retirement Home, with cookies at tea time and a game of Bingo before bed. Don’t worry, it will get the best care.

My new site is Celluloid Zombie! A continuation, and indeed an expansion, of everything I put into this blog. All the content has been moved there and all further posts will only appear there. If you followed and enjoyed my insane dribbling on Blah!, then please join me on Celluloid Zombie for even more.

Thank you, all, for making this blog the fun it was. You ain’t seen nothing yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment