Saturday 13 February 2010

A Phone with a QWERTY Keyboard

I like my phone. My phone has a QWERTY keyboard. Granted, it's a very small QWERTY keyboard, but a QWERTY keyboard it most assuredly is.

I'm using it right now, to write this. Exciting stuff, eh? I've had the damn thing for about a year and this is the first time I've actually used it to write a blog. Sad, really, when you consider that the reason I chose a phone with a QWERTY keyboard was so I could write on the go, with the familiar key layout which would set me apart from all those QWERTY-less people who have to tap a number key several times to get the right letter.

As usual, however, my actions fall short of my aspirations and I pretty much use my wonderful phone to write texts, emails and the occasional Facebook update.

But no more. You are now witness to history in the making. A blog written on my QWERTY keyboard equipped phone. Sorry it's not longer and more interesting. My fingers are starting to ache from trying to type on these ridiculously small keys.

Who designed this thing, a fucking hamster?

No comments:

Post a Comment